What began in 1995 as a bible-based, business consulting practice evolved into Integrity Resource Center in 2001, a nonprofit organization which exists for “building faith and integrity at work.” Rick Boxx, founder and president has spent years in the banking and financial industry where he’s learned first-hand that God’s principles work...at work.
On the surface, Rick Boxx’s life looked pretty typical. He was raised in a Christian home, went to church, and had learned the stories and principles of God’s Word as a young boy. When Rick became a teenager, he walked away from God and everything he learned as a boy. He remained distant from God well into his twenties until God began to orchestrate a series of events that would get his attention…and draw him back.
1,000,000 or more leaders pleasing God by learning and modeling God’s principles in their workplace.
To glorify God by helping others learn, model, and teach God’s principles in their workplace.
“He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper. “ (Psalms 1:3 NKJV)
Like the roots of a tree, core values establish the growth and direction of an organization. Churches, businesses, mission agencies, entrepreneurs all need a solid foundation and strong roots from which to operate. These core values communicate what matters to the leaders of that organization, why they do what they do, and how they do it.
Our work at Integrity Resource Center is more than a mission, it’s a ministry. As such, we abide by the following Statement of Faith.
According to our Statement of Faith we affirm:
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
- One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- One Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His personal return in power and glory;
- The salvation of the lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works and the regeneration by the Holy Spirit;
- The Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ;
- The unity in the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ;
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
Accountability, transparency, and integrity are critical foundations for every Christian business and ministry. Integrity Resource Center is a member of EFCA, the leading Christian financial accountability and accreditation organization. ECFA’s mission is to help “Christ-centered organizations earn the public's trust through developing and maintaining standards of accountability that convey God-honoring ethical practices.”
If you are looking for a way to serve in our community and to help further the vision of IRC, this is what you are looking for. Any of these positions require a minimum time commitment, but have a tremendous impact on our ability to run our organization with excellence.
Integrity Resource Center
PO Box 25301
Overland Park, Kansas 66225
Integrity Resource Center
6711 W 121st Street
Overland Park, Kansas 66209
Call Us: (913) 782-9333
Extension 100: Rick Boxx
Extension 200: Andy O'Neil
Extension 300: Leslie Hull
Extension 400: Kathy Boxx